Als ich das gelesen habe konnte ich kaum meinem Augen trauen. Endlich gab gibt es einen Dreamcast Emulator der unter Linux läuft und wo auch games Spielbar sind was man hier im forumsbeitrag sehen kann.
News auf Ngemu.com:
With the work done in the last month both for performance and usability, it seems worthwhile to release a new version. And since this version is actually (hopefully) useable by people who aren’t me, lxdream now has a real version number rather than a milestone. W00t!
Download it and enjoy. And of course, let me know how it goes.
Note: Please do not report rendering problems at this stage – there are many known bugs and unimplemented features, and it’s looking like the whole rendering stage may need to be rewritten for the next version.
- Implement more user-friendly GD-Rom changer (closes off #31)
- Add recent GD-Rom image tracking
- Fix for CDI images with more than 1 track per session
- Save render buffers as part of the save state (issue #34)
- Show preview screenshot in save state open dialog
- Remove gnome dependency (now just depends on GTK 2.0+)
Screenshot of the shiny new GUI: